Up and Running!
It’s been a rough ride but it looks like I have FINALLY gotten my blog functioning properly. After hours of searching the web and tweaking settings I finally discovered that Servage.net (my hosting service) did not like my permalinks setting. I have reverted to the default settings and all is good. I’m still having difficulty getting WordPress to talk to my domain via FTP but the work around is pretty simple (do it manually with Cyberduck). Word to the wise, don’t go changing settings before you know what they do.
I’ll be playing with themes over the next little while until I find one I really like so bear with me. Let me know about this one!